Google and LG are planning to mark the launch of Android Wear 2.0 with a pair of smart watches. Co-developed with Google these are purpose to be the next flagship devices for Android Wear. The design has both got circular displays and a rotating digital crown that will be use navigational menus along with the touchscreen.
Android Wear 2.0 is launching in February. So the next-gen version of Google’s smartwatch operating system is expect to arrive on a duo of new LG smartwatches. The LG launches LG Watch Sport and LG Watch Style and will then be roll out to many existing Wear smartwatches, along with new tech timepieces.
Android Wear 2.0 Overview
- Android Wear 2.0 most significant Android Wear update since its launch two years ago” was first announce way back in May at Google IO 2016.
- Originally intended to be arriving in the following fall, Google failed to get it out of the door on time and it, instead, will launch next month.
- The major addition Android Wear 2.0 to the Android Wear mix is standalone apps, meaning that applications can run on their own without the need to be tether to a Smartphone.
- This is the result of Google removing Data Layer APIs and it will also mean a lot more functionality for Android Wear users who pair their smartwatch with an iphone; So an experience which is currently very limit across.
- The user interface of Android Wear 2.0 has been overhaul with Google’s Material Design standards now a lot more prominent.
- Wear users will see big differences with menus, icons and even the ease of selecting new watch faces.
- Android Wear 2.0 will offer auto activity tracking a big boost to the platform’s fitness credentials.
- This means, for example, a wearer’s Strava app could kick in and track a workout without any button pushing at all.
Features of Android Wear 2.0 LG Watch Sport & LG Watch Style
LG Watch Sport
The Android Wear 2.0 Watch Sport is larger, more rugg, and cellular connect watch, offers as following features
- 38-inch 480×480 OLED display
- A rubber wrist band
- Built-in cellular LTE connectivity, GPS, a heart rate sensor
- 430mAh battery
- 768MB of RAM.
LG Watch Style
The Android Wear 2.0 Watch Style, on the other hand, is a Bluetooth-only watch designe for those looking for a more compact option. It offers as a following features
- 2-inch 360×360 display
- 240mAh battery
- 512mb of RAM
We hope that you got right information in this article.
If this article is helpful for you then you can share it with others on facebook, twitter, Google+.