Garmin e-Trex is one of the best company for GPS tracking device.This company deals with all tracking devices and introduce Garmin e-Trex 20x and 30x device.
It is an American based company. It runs from last 25 Year.This company provide their products to all Security agencies, Outdoor Handles is an amazing product.
Garmin e-Trex 20x and 30x is used for Navigation, For tracking, When you insert any GPS tracker in a car or any bike even in anything with help Garmin e-Trex 20x and 30x Device you can track.This is very easy to use.
Garmin e-Trex 20x and 30x is the latest solutions from Garmin’s expanding outdoor segment, which focuses on developing technologies and innovations to enhance users’ outdoor experiences.Enjoy Relief From Standing on Hard Surfaces With a Shoe That Makes Every Step Pillow-Soft
How to use Garmin e-Trex 20x and 30x
- Turn on the GPS Unit of Garmin e-Trex 20x and 30x by pushing in and holding the right side bottom button.
- Satellite page comes up, reads “Wait… Tracking Satellite
- While indoors we want to save battery life by turning off the GPS tracking system. The unit should now read “GPS Off.”
- Notice that the top of this page reads “Satellite.” This is the Satellite Page
- To see other pages press the button on the top right side of the unit
Map Page and Menu page
- The Navigation Page (like a compass, but only works when you are moving).This page is the Trip Computer Page.
- This brings you to the Mark Waypoint Page
- To edit this label press in the button on the front. Change this label to your name. Click OK.
- You can also get to the Mark Waypoint Page from this or any page by pressing and holding in the button on the front.
- Next, press the button on the front to the right until the category “Find” is highlighted. Press the button in.
- “Way points” should be highlighted, press in once.
- Highlight “By Name” and press in again. Is the waypoint labeled with your name there? If so, you did it right!
- Press the button on the top right side of the unit until you come back to the Satellite Page.
Features of Garmin e-Trex 20x and 30x
- Garmin e-Trex 20x and 30x having High-sensitivity GPS receiver.
- It also support for GLONASS
- 2.2-inch display with 65 k colors and an otherwise unspecified high-resolution display.
- Because of its internal storage 3.7 GB, allowing for more mapping data to be stored.
- There’s also a micro-SD card slot.
- Both eTrex 20x and 30x support for Blue Chart g2, TOPO 24 k, and other maps, Birdseye Satellite Imagery.
- The weight of 20x and 30x is 5 oz (141.7 g) with batteries and 30x.
- The Display resolution of 20x and 30x is 240 x 320 pixels
- The display size of 20x and 30x is 1.4”x1.7”(3.5×4.4 cm);2.2” diag(5.6cm) which is large than other gadgets.
Outdoor Features of Garmin e-Trex 20x and 30x
- In that Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads)
- It also provide Sun and moon information
- It can calculate the Area also
Advantage Garmin e-Trex 20x and 30x
- The eTrex 20x and 30x units are the more accessible and easy-to-use units.
- The design fits easily in users hands and also can acquire a satellite fix quickly, and maintain it, even in heavy cover and deep canyons.
- It is wireless and shares waypoints, tracks, routes and gouaches with other compatible devices.
- Consists of the barometric altimeter to get more accurate altitude information.
- Users can upload more mapping or data to their eTrex through the micro SD card slot with maximum storage.
Thanks for reading our article. This product available for purchase on Amazon