Bajaj brand deals with all Home appliances and is one of the most trusted brands in India. It launched very good bajaj steam iron that is Bajaj Majesty MX 3.
Bajaj iron is designed for the prime purpose of making the task of ironing easier and faster. These are Bajaj steam iron is India’s first iron which gives very hard Steam during ironing clothes.
Bajaj steam iron ironed all kind of clothes (Cotton, tericot and much more ). This iron is very easy to use and main thing iron is very light weighted.
You can also make your choice based on power consumption of the irons or on the basis of whether they have a non-stick coating.This product is available in many attractive colors.
Bajaj Steam iron is one of the amazing product of a company. They provide the warranty of two years on this steam iron.
- There is Non-stick coated sole-plate available to ensure safety of clothes.
- There is also available Water spray for stubborn wrinkles.
- The Steam output of 8.5 grams/minute for better ironing.
- The Power required 1250 watts
- It required Operating voltage it required 230 volts.
- There is Self-clean provided.
Advantages OF Bajaj Steam Iron
- It is portable so you can carry anywhere as you want
- Very light weighted so comfortable to ironing.
- One of the amazing advantage it disconnects itself when power off.
- It also has vertically standing to heat, so you can easily iron a saree or curtains
- Powerful water spray facility is given in Bajaj Steam Iron, near seems the button area
Some Ironing Tips
- First, decide what type of clothes or fabrics you have to iron then adjust the meter (silk require low heat while linen or cotton require high temperature).
- Always do lengthwise ironing.
- Circular stroke can stretch the fabrics.
- When ironing on thick clothes, first iron them inside and then outside for collars and cuffs.
- When you ironing on sensitive clothes then iron them outside because shine of fabrics may loss sometimes.
- Silk fabrics not steam on high temperature.
- If you have to use an extension cord with your iron then do not use light weighted cord because sometimes it burns and damages the clothes.
- It has non-stick bottom plate to insure safety of cloths.
- In Bajaj iron Convection in liquids is present.
- Never use steam iron cleaning products in the iron, as they.
- May damage working parts of the iron.
- Linen or scented water in the steam iron.
- You get 2 years warranty on Bajaj Majesty MX 3 iron
Thanks for reading our article and I am sure you like this product